Saturday, November 7, 2009

Pretty boring week...

Other than his two front teeth popping out, not much happening around here lately. We are laying low in preparation for the upcoming holiday's.

Here's a picture of Joe typing me a message.


I was looking on the internet and he just reached for the keyboard and started typing. I pulled up a blank Word document and let him go at it. Here's what he typed:

Lk;;asdo-m.k.2902ikepe a ao9
tTTTTTTTTTTTT

Anyone know a cryptographer? I'm sure it's pure brilliance and I'm just not smart enough to decipher it's hidden meaning.

He's been giggling some lately. Which is a big change from his normal silent laugh. I tried to capture it. It's hard enough to get him to laugh, let alone do it over and over so I get a good take. Here's the best I could get. Appreciate the effort if not the product.



And here are a few other random pictures from the week. Enjoy!

Joe on our walk. He's in his stroller without the carseat now!


No, we aren't letting him take the car out alone until next year. Don't worry.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe he's a budding author! Erin is obsessed with my Blackberry and somehow managed to call Hilton Honors last night...

    ReplyDelete