Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The latest news on the homefront

We now officially have two front teeth poking through. And....he bites. Hard.



In other big Joe news....he's started saying Mama. The first time he said it I wasn't even there! I missed it! But Alex called to tell me about it. And now he says it alot. And mostly when he's cranky. We've unleashed a beast. It's so sad too. He'll wake up from his nap and stick out his lower lip and start saying "mamamamama." I can't tell if he is really associating it with me yet. But even if he's not, he still said mama first!

I've been asked recently whether this is supposed to be just a Joe blog, or if it's supposed to be for the whole family. My answer to that is that its supposed to be for the whole family....but Joe is the only one who will let me take their picture and put it on the blog for the most part. Everyone else is old enough to veto it and I get A LOT of vetos. I also get a lot of back of the head shots and hand in front of the face poses. And I'm the one taking the pictures....so you don't get to see much of me in here. I'm going to keep trying, but no promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment